Downsizing can be a daunting task, but our well-established processes and systems are designed to take away the stress and make the most out of the funds from your no longer needed items. Our company handles everything from start to finish, with dedicated teams for set up, pricing, and marketing, all with one goal in mind; producing the best results for our clients.
We believe that professionalism is the greatest asset that an estate sale company can have. Our goal is to maximize the value of your items and reduce stress as much as possible. With our expertise and personalized approach, we’ll work together to ensure a successful sale.
1. Free Consultation
We will come to you and work out what the best solution for your unique situation. Every estate sale is different, so our service is tailored to you.
2. Estate Sale Set Up
We set up, stage, price, and advertise all items in the estate sale. With over half a million views per month on our sales, we set up every home for success.
3. Sale Days
Over the course of the weekend our team runs the sale from start to finish. We put out 20-50 signs in the local area and utilize updates on social media all weekend to drive traffic to the sales.
After the sale, you will get the full breakdown of the sale totals and a list of all transactions. We will coordinate all cleanup and post-sale services, so you don’t have to lift a finger.
There is a lot that goes into hosting Your Estate Sale. We get the job done right.
– Free initial consultation
– Sale preparation
– Antique appraisals and evaluation
– Pricing and bulk pricing (all merchandise)
– Advertising through our proprietary network of collectors and the general public
– Professional photography of estate items
– Ad creation and placement
– Marketing to over 500,000 people each month
– Sale previews via our website, Facebook, and network of estate sale websites
– Rubbish removal
– Itemized sales inventory and accounting